Management of neonatal problems
We provide consultations for mothers after giving birth on how to deal with her newly born feeding difficulties (vomiting, constipation diarrhea), sleeping problems, and how to deal with infantile colic
Outpatient for general pediatrics
We pay special attention to preventive medicine in the form of:
1. Giving feeding and nutritional advice for the mothers and how to introduce solids for their infants after 4 – 6 months of age.
2. Monitoring of normal childhood development and detection of developmental delay.
3. Early detection and treatment of any nutritional deficiency such as iron and vitamins deficiencies.
4. Childhood immunization plays a major role in illness prevention. In our clinic we provide all childhood vaccines,
Diagnosis and management of childhood allergic disorder such as:
* Diagnosis and treatment of childhood asthma.
* Diagnosis and treatment of skin allergy.
* Diagnosis and treatment of nasal allergy.
Diagnosis and treatment of chest disorders such as bronchitis and pneumonia.
Diagnosis and management of childhood cardiac disorders.
Diagnosis and treatment of childhood febrile illness (fever)
Treatment of nocturnal enuresis (bed wetting).
Diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal disorders such as reflux, repeated vomiting, persistent diarrhea and constipation.
Diagnosis and treatment of nutritional disorders as anemia and vitamin deficiency.